Teachers, Childcare and Preschool Job Opportunities
Teachers are heroes! Do you want to help create a better world? Make a difference in the lives of children every day? Then, we want you to join our team.
We are always looking for strong, experienced, caring and awesome Early Child Care and Preschool Teachers, Managers, and Caregivers to work with our children and to join our team.
- Our teachers receive competitive compensation, ongoing training, and many other benefits.
- We are always accepting applications, check to see if you have the qualifications, and if you do please apply for a position.
- We encourage you to come and be a part of our team and grow with us!
- Little Friends Learning Academy is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Teaching Job Opportunities
- Lead Teacher
- Assistant Teacher
- Substitute teachers
- Bus drivers
- Custodial Kitchen Manager
- Front Desk Secretary
- Director of Administration
- Center Director
- Curriculum Coordinator
Reasons why you should choose Little Friends Learning Academy as your Employer!
- We have a warm and family working environment
- We have low ratio classrooms
- Free Paid In-service Training
- Paid CPR, First Aid and Medication
- Holiday Pay
- Monthly Teacher Recognition: Our awesome “Applause Program” shows appreciation, recognition and encouragement to all staff.
- Monthly Teacher Recognition (Prizes, Awards, $ Incentives)
- PTO: Paid time off: Starting January 1 of following year of employment
- Simple IRA offered to Employees with Employer Match
- TECE 1 and 2, Annual training hours, College Credits in Early Childhood Education and more.
- Teach Program and Wage Program: We are a part of the T.E.A.C.H program and will assist teachers in continuing their Early Childhood Education
- Direct Deposit: offers Free Checking accounts and Direct Deposit
- Family and Staff Referral: will pay an employee $25.00 for each family referral that enrolls, after their first month of attendance and $50.00 for each staff member who remains employed for 3 months.
Before Applying Check the Following:
Applicants must have the Following to apply:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Completed Education in TECE 1 and/TECE 2 (Completion of TECE 2 is preferred)
- Completed CDA (must have certificate)
- College Credits of 6 (for Assistant Teacher)
- College credits of 9 (Teacher)
- Credits must be in Early Childhood Education (ECE)
- Assistant Teacher and/or Teacher certificate issued by the Department of Education (Teacher Certificate Preferred)
- Pass a criminal background check before considered for hire
- Must complete the fingerprint process with the state of Delaware
- Friendly with a smile
Print out an application to complete and/or send your cover letter and resume to:
You will be contacted within: 1-2 business days for an interview process if you meet all criteria listed above. Little Friends Learning Academy is an equal employment opportunity employer.